Saturday 5 February 2011

Dark Bird

"The real work's when you metamorphosis into her evil twin"

Evidence. That there is a part of us where, when we let free, turns us into something completely different. The great Franz Kafka wrote about it once, in his work entitled Metamorphosis.


Watching that film just got me deep. Into thinking that this is just seriously crazy. Yet, it's so fuckin' beautiful. So fuckin' beautiful.

I wanna experience being with someone who has a mental condition. I always thought, as much as this may sound sick, that schizophrenia is such a wonderful condition. When I say wonderful I don't mean as "superb" or "so cool", I mean it's so interesting. It appeals to me so much because there is no reality in it, and there is no control whatsoever in that person's mind. F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife was schizophrenic while he was writing Tender is the Night. And if you know, tell me how beautiful that piece was.

My curiosity is, how is it like being one?

I dunno, they said curiosity killed the cat. And I know, this, might me.

This is unique. This, in wonderful. I ain't lettin' it go, not for nobody. Not for anybody. It's only, for me.

It's always been, for .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home