Sunday 12 September 2010

The Inadequates

Crazy. That's the one word I've been using pretty often of late. Not the exact word, but something similar. You know what I mean. And really, it's been an insane week.

It's better at times to let some things slide, but you cannot deny what's happened these past few days. I've been tossed like a rag doll, crazy it's absolutely ludicrous. Lesser said the better, but snapshots would serve to us memories that only the beholder will understand, all too well.


My head's in a right ol' spin now, my nose ain't exactly helping me but I know all too well that this is the result of inadequate rest. I've really put myself through a lot this week, and somethings are just too agonising when you miss it but I'll learn to deal with it. I hope.


In a way, I've quite rightfully answered myself the question I've wondered of for quite a while. Definitely I've thought a lot about this, and I've come up with many possible theories, but today, if a certain March gig was anything to go by, has proven the type I'm attracted to. Not giving too much away; So Gloria, what's your story?


I love my privacy. I think I build things upon that, and that I feel a certain irritation when I do not get it, an assumption I make, that many people do too. And there's also a need to be truly honest and clear, I hate bush-whackers. You're not beating it, you're whacking it the same way I wanna wack you when it's being done.

That's me being honest. &Sometimes, it's nice to hold up your hand and admit,"Hey, I was wrong," instead of being politically right all the time. Leave that to the damn politicians, the same ones who smile in front of you to gain votes, and frown for the level of demands we put on them. Hey, you chose to govern, you're the only channel we have to voice our opinions. Voices, which in certain places drown. Oh, the wisps of spoken words.


I truly mean it when I say this, I have a lot more to offer in my time here, but I'm a caged bird here, restricted. I do well when I have room and space to flap my wings. Right now, even my wings are strapped on myself in this cage. Fuck this. Fucken shite.


I'll be drowning myself soon, in golden fluids. Not the one you sick shits have in mind. It's the one I truly enjoy drowning myself in.


"So, what'd ya say, Boo-boo?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home