Tuesday 14 September 2010

Sequential Non-Existence

How often would I be able to do this? At this time of the day, where a new sequential number takes it's place? At this time of the night, where it's actually the start of a new day? Where no one is on the streets? Where everyone's snuggled up in bed either dreaming their night away or worrying themselves to grey hair, hair that I consider a coming of age and wisdom. Unfortunately though, in the place I'm in, wisdom isn't a word often used.

I don't see an opportunity like this presenting itself to me as often as it did previously. Having said that, I do see myself doing this for a long time coming. Cause at the end, this is my way of unwinding.

I see it as this: I live in a world that's filled with words. Alphabets filling spaces filling lines with a structure that we use to communicate. Words can be so much more powerful than pictures, this place here says it. I won't deny my love for still images, though, but I'd choose words any day.


It's a theme I've created in my head, the subject of existence. Levels of existence, why it exists, and how we exist amongst one another. It's virtually impossible to exist without impact. That is why i cease to exist if I do not impact the world around me, the one I'm in. I will only exist if I have impacted the place I'm in, the lives around me. Looking at it in a micro and macro way are 2 different things. I may cease to exist to the world, but I am existent in your world, your life.

So, do I exist? Right now, I doubt it. There's no doubting though, I do impact the lives of others. Therefore I am? I am.

&There's no doubting now, that you exist. Cause you're starting to impact my life. The one that I'm torn between love and hate. May you be another sequence I go through, I'd like to know you were extremely pleasing to the eye. But I shall say no further, cause you cease to exist till I exist in your life.
Cause, what I am to you is not real.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home