Wednesday 15 September 2010

No Motion

Come to think about it, this might actually be a choice. Not something we're tied down to like a cancer in us. I really do think it's a choice. And for now, this is my choice.

I feel the serenity when I'm in this state, where everything's going slower, no matter how fast it is. Because, I'm not paying attention to it. It's like, the whole world's whizzing past me, and I could not care less about it. It's a concentrated center I have in me, and that center is so focused on just doing what I'm so interested in that nothing else matters.


It's a temporary choice, because I really do feel the peace when I'm floating in this state. It would be even better when everything else is in tune with my senses, but I don't usually get everything going my way. It does irritate me I'd be honest with that. I'm still learning to deal with it. It's like, I coax myself saying it's alright don't bother about it.

It's magical, it really is. This place I've made. Cause it's so peaceful, so serene, so beautiful. It's full of natural wonders, flooding with endorphins and relaxants. It's the beauty of the senses. It is true, I'm one who relies a lot on my senses. The sense of smell, sight, hearing, touching, tasting. I could practically get into a different mood in a snap if one of my senses is activated. Right now it's my ears and eyes that's being played with.


I feel so high right now, I beg for this not to go away. Not till the start of day.
The start of the day is a painful way to snap back. Well, right now it is.
Fuck this 2 years it's torn me to shreds, eating gnawing abso-fucking-lutely destroying. Me.

But I still stand, still.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home