Sunday 30 May 2010

Phoenix Bar

&Why do I think that you're pretty oh so pretty? Why is it me who thinks this way, that oh you're pretty you're so oh pretty. Rubbish, just real trash real trash really.

I'm in a state right now where I'm neither here nor there. Nowhere, and I really don't know how good or bad this is. I don't know if it's bad or good, or where it's bringing me. But all I know is that I'm just here, right now, in between everything. Everything, that's nothing. That's full of it. That's full of shit. Shit, yes shite yes shit.


It might have been a simple question, question of the ages that got me in this mess. Or it might have been the messy day I've had where I was surrounded by depressed actors and overzealous melodramatic actresses. The fact that I was nearly all around this island with such company, and what I was surrounded by.

It's too silly this day. Today's silly. Surreal's been used much too often recently so it's not in my choice of words, not for now at least. You have got to be fuckin' kidding me with the amount of childish plays I went through today, it was way past the figment of my always-wild imagination. I couldn't believe what just happened.


To be sensing something that isn't there while walking into the room is quite frightening. I might have imagined it, I was pretty sure though something came into my mind. "Take me away, let me fly. I'd be your partner in flight."


Who are you, you? So many I'd say. I just think you're beautiful, I just think. I always think that, that's why there's so many. I'm just wondering how do I tell. Oh I'm hopeless with things like this. Hopeless, I'm just too.


This music, really, divine. god-like. Brilliant so fuckin' brilliant. I just don't know how they do it, but it's just wonderful. Wunderbar.


"Take me away, let me fly. I'd be your partner in flight."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home