Saturday 29 May 2010

Wham

It's supposed to be uninterrupted. No interruptions. No distractions and no disturbances. And that's exactly what it is. Uninterrupted. No interruptions. No distractions and no disturbances. Not easy to have these conditions not easy at all very difficult it's very very difficult.


Roamin' the streets. The empty ones, ones that are usually bustling with cars and life, and pollution. And it was so quiet I could hear my footsteps clearly. Each and every thump from the soles to the ground, and every creak it made on the cement pavements. I'm not describing between the lines how heavy I am, it's just an emphasis on how quiet the night was. Don't be confused. Trust me.

What a night, nights like these come so far between each other. And the more I should be appreciating it. I am, really. Brilliant, lovely so so lovely.


Really, the only thing I have in my head now is how intense we locked lips. From the moment it started, to the moment it continued, gradually getting more and more intense. It was heavy, both in panting and in feelings. I remember it like it was yesterday. 20 hours ago, in fact.

And that the sexy thing will be me being watched. Getting all high, getting all deep and writing here, without any interruptions. I find it so erotic goodness it feels so different to know someone's interested in seeing how I do it. And that she just wants to roll up in my bed, covered in soft fluffy blanket clad as minimally as possible underneath and just watching me do it. Yes, do IT. IT has saved me in more ways than anything else. I fuckin' love "IT". Love it, just fuckenloveit.


It's been a while since I've been here and really penned my thoughts down. It's been a while since I really got high and started mumbling in here. Today's the day I can barely keep my eyes opened let alone lift a finger. But it's special. Today is special. Let nothing take it away. No one too. I'm pretty sure you'd die to see me while I do it. It's that special it really is.


I love life. I do. That's all that matters.
love you too, I. love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home