Sunday 2 May 2010

Wall Note

"First the first, this is. The first of the month. Quit playin' with the order of a sentence and exploiting the uses of punctuations it's confusing when I'm reading it down the road the long winding roads with black tar on wheels and burnin' rubber on the mac. It's tarmac little one."

It's fascinating,I feel, to read through someone. And to know that somehow, people are all deep. I'm not talking about deep purple I'm saying people are all deep. And how some, for reasons unknown only known to themselves, try running away from this.

Consumes, it consumes someone.


I've never really found it easy being me. I didn't say I never liked it, but there have been days where I really do question the use of being this way. It's a choice much of what we do is one. I feel it's very natural of me too.

It's the first of the month. Yet,
I'm already feeling that it was a huge mistake lettin' you in. The things I do at times. No you, not you. Yes, you. You.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home