Saturday 8 May 2010

A Dark Romance

Pitter pat, it's footsteps I hear. Soft ones, ones that'll keep you asleep. But loud enough, for me to hear them in my head. It's not paranoia I tell 'em, but there's loads I've said that has fallen onto deaf ears. Ears that pick out the slightest of detest.


I don't know if it's ignorance, it might be but who knows. My eyes don't lie, these dark browns are my witnesses.

Stumbling blocks are laid in front of me, all round me. Hurdles pitholes you name it they're all here. Laid in front of me.


They say I'm a deep person. He's said it, she's said it. I've heard it all before, cause I've said it too.

It takes brains to understand all this, what I'm saying. It takes heart to see it.


Here I am, in the dead of day, trying to articulate what I'm thinkin'. And the visual stimulation, is merely visual.

I do wonder what's beneath all that cloth. Beneath all that's beneath that cloth. I'd skin you open just to see you naked. Tear that canvas on you to revel in your raw beauty. Cause at the end of the day, like now, you always are beautiful. I'd eat you while you skin me awake.


This cat's jittery, that ones' calm. Such stark difference. I wonder if I should pity it, the jittery one, cause it's outcast coloured. She didn't really choose to be this way, but who's to give it a chance to prove otherwise? Come here little one I'll shelter you. Oh don't be afraid I won't hurt you. It's unconditional love I'll shower you with, cause you've gone through enough. What I ask in return is for you to never leave me to find someone else, it'll just make me feel all of ya'lls the same. No one else would love you the way I do too. That's a for-sure.

You're so pretty I wanna spend the rest of eternity with you.


It's dark love, the ones in slow mo, the one that's deep feel.
Come on now you can take it, just keep going.
I'll leave you hopelessly breathless.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home