Wednesday 25 November 2009

Non - Existence

I'm trying to submerge myself, into a world of my own. Trying to cancel out, all external interferences. Reason being, it's not night now, and the sun's out in full force. Which means, normality resumes. Why am I here though? you might ask. Because I'm feeling weird once more. Because I'm feeling affected by so many things once more. Because, I miss this place once more. Once, more. because


Your first name's the last alphabet, your last tune's my first choice for moments like this. Cause your voice, it has an ability to make me feel like this. Like a presence you have on me. And that whenever I come here to try and express how you make me feel, I come up short because you, leave me speechless. And that if I had the chance, I'd want to come close to you. So that I could hear you, hear that voice, resonating and calming my hectic mind. Cause right now, it's messed up.
You, leave me speechless.


I guess it's the final piece in me you've broken. And no, don't compliment yourself for breaking me down cause I still ain't broken, it's just the love I had for you that's like the last piece you've chipped off from my glass heart. Cause now, I couldn't care less if you were dead. And I took pleasure in hurting you, I saw you bleed. That was for the cheekbone. And for all the other times I gave you a chance only for you to hurt me more. I couldn't care less if you were dead.

It's all so messed up. And I always ask if anything should ever boil down to this. The answer, always the same. That there isn't a need for things to be this way. Too bad, you chose it. And now, you'll never hear from me ever. Too bad.


I've always loved life. And that I've loved all that has come my way. And so, it will not change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home