Sunday 13 May 2012

Cracked Pictures

Sitting down, thinking, of what I'd like to write about. Write, for today. And while I'm doing this, a thousand thoughts are swimming through my head. 


You can't pinpoint, and put your finger on one though. That's the funny thing, so many things, yet, nothing substantial. Pretty much sums up my life. 




I guess what I was thinking about a few moments ago isn't that important. I mean, in the moment, I felt that it was something I wanted to talk about. 


Maybe I'd still like to talk about it. 


Revenge; I guess, when I think about it, I am a vengeful person. To me, it's pretty simple: Don't hurt me. That's all. Cause when you cause me hurt, you've caused a huge hole in the face I once held close to my heart. And this hole, it keeps getting bigger. You can do things to make things whole again, but this hole, it's only covered in plaster. And as soon as something else comes up, something which affects me, this plaster cracks, and voilĂ , the hole is present once more.


I talk about this because, there are some people who've caused a lot of hurt to me in my life. Yes, I know nothings' all rosy; Everything comes with its thorns. And it's not that I get hurt easily. But, we all have our breaking points. Mine? I just don't wanna be left stranded. And these people, they've made me felt more alone than anyone could have possibly have done. And when it's all said and done, they're just ashes in the air. Black, light, dead, done. 


it's simple for me: i'm learning to kill things off. and for me, it's dead already, so stop trying. you strangled it, i just had to add the finishing touches. cause that's who i am not. i don't start, but i finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home