Thursday 20 October 2011

Singular

The frequency of me being here is a warning sign.

Make no doubt about this; I am a lonely person. Alone, in a place of my own. I'm by myself mostly. And it's getting stale. This smell, the smell of me, is getting stale. I wanna smell something else. Someone else.

I'm getting sick about this. I'm getting sick at the thought of doing things by myself. The thought, of hearing my own voice most of the time.

It's a constant irritation. Look, I want to have someone else to share my stuff with. Cause all I've been doing is solving things by myself, and I am exhausted. I really am. It's so fucking annoying, and I'm running out of solutions.

I need someone. Don't be fooled, I do.

Fuck this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home