Saturday 8 October 2011

Only Human

The night fills my place, it's cold nature and dark lighting making it ideally cosy. Sounds of laughter pierce through the silence, like a hot needle through water. Glowing red, glowing no more. It's shiny exterior lighting the translucent liquid.

Pure, oh pure. Purity and steel. Extinguish the fire, douse the flames of my heart. It's heat warming me through the intensity of this cold.

Throughout the evening it pours. Of vapour and mist. It's heat, the heat from me.
I'm not letting this fire go out. I'm not giving up on this. Cause my cold, cold heart has been reignited by your presence in my life. Now it's only your touch that will keep me sane.


I miss you, I miss you. I wish tonight, I could kiss you. I've made my wish, I've made up my mind. It's you that I want, it's only you who I'll be with in light. In darkness. And, in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home