Friday 30 September 2011

Superstitions

Sometimes, I really do wonder if things really are the result of my own actions. Yes, I am someone who blames myself easily because I always feel there's more to what I can do and achieve.

But, is this pain in the head the cause of my own actions? The one where I've built these brick walls around me.

I can't really blame myself, because I learn from my own experiences, so do most of us. And a lot of these walls hold the blood I've shed. The one I've given throughout my whole journey with certain people.

Yes, it still haunts me. A lot of things do, and it's not easy to hold back when it comes gushing down like the Niagara. It's really an unstoppable task.

These walls, these fucking walls, have given me a lot of security and warmth. It has, also, blocked out a lot of good I could have received if I was smart enough.

I'm torn in between right now. Answers, I can't seem to get any. Excuses, I don't have the will to explain it no longer. For now, I'm really caught between posts.

Try stopping the Niagara. Just try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home