Tuesday 27 September 2011

Prodigal

"Run away, run away, run, like a prodigal." - OneRepublic

Mistakes. Many, so many of them. Worst of all, same mistakes being repeated.

But how? How do you not do it? How do you not allow people into your life?

How can I do it? How can I not allow people to be in my life? It seems like an almost impossible task. And I don't want to sit here one day knowing I've done it successfully, because it will probably be the day where all's lost. The day, when all of my hopes are gone.


It'll be a tragic day. A day where my sun rises from the west and sets in the east. The day where, ice cold winters and droughts would cover the Earth. Tsunamis' rise, it'll wipe the whole my world apart.

And the sad part, life still goes on. The real world, the one which I apparently do not live in, would still revolve around the invisible axis. The earth will still spin, bees will still sting people and go hunting for nectar, while pollinating beautiful flowers, lions will still remain as the lazy fuckers that they are. Life, still goes on. It's sad, but it's a fact.

When I die, I want the world to die with me. It's selfish, but at least, I'm not alone. Justifiable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home