Tuesday 27 September 2011

Prodigal's Son

It really seems as though happiness, isn't really my cup of tea. Wait, before you go all judgmental on my claim, please, allow me to explain it.


It seems as though the happiness I've been experiencing is one of a superficial kind. It's filled with joy and glee I receive while I'm in the moment. It is, in simple terms, non-lasting.

It's not something I particularly enjoy, especially when I have to deal with the annoying hangover and partially deaf ears. And I feel that I do better when I'm mellow and, sorta artistically depressed. Because that's when I get motivated and I get to see the world in a better light, albeit it might be a little emo-ish in some peoples' eyes.

I'm looking for happiness. I still am, and I won't stop. I'm looking for the everlasting kind. The kind that will not make me feel like shit the next day.

I won't stop looking for it. I won't stop wanting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home