Monday 5 September 2011

Mr. Envy Green

I just need someone to talk to. Cause my mind's filled with so much.

It was nice to have her for those few nights, a long time ago. Cause she just sits and listens to me, giggling, and smiling shyly to everything little thing I had to say, silly or not. And it felt like home. Like how I want it to be. Of course, she was always entitled to opinions. She never used that entitlement though, she didn't see a need to. She preferred listening to the blabbering I spewed out.

I could really use a drink now. Just a nice slow one. A nice crisp gold. With the ice clinging the glass whenever I reach out and bring it closer. When you see it twirl with every circular motion you make it makes you feel at ease, like a whirlpool, sucking everything within it's reach, into the lower abyss.

I'm Mr. Green, and I need someone to talk to. As always, I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home