Sunday 22 August 2010

Rebel Dancers

It's been a pretty shitty day, today. Maybe shitty's an understatement here, but it's not been a good day at all. &To think of it, the weekends' 21 hours away from being over. That's shitty.


It doesn't take much to be honest. Not much at all when I need an eye-opener. Not literally, but it doesn't take a lot from me to be truthful to myself, like looking into a mirror, and realising the silliness of these all. Of everything that's been happening. Of everything that I've been doing. I got that eye-opener while in the bath 20 minutes ago.

All that I've been doing recently, all the risk-taking and decision making, all of it I've been doing with closed eyes. On impulse, without thinking. I feel like a brain-dead motherfucker, cause it's honestly disappointing of me to be going through this. I'm feeling real stupid, rest assured I feel this way. Extremely impulsive, and regretful whenever I don't get things working out for me. Principles and wisdom are one of the many things I preach about, and it's horrid to know I've been doing things that has been way out of my usual self. It's silly really, if you ask me. And stupid too.

All it took was a 20 minute soak in warm flowing water. That's how long it took me to find the answer I've been looking for weeks now. Pretty simple stuff, but yes, as what he said, it'll come eventually.

Stupid, real stupid of me to be putting myself in such a precarious situation. But nonetheless it's done. I honestly cannot undo anything at all, only to learn from all this. And to be honest, I'm glad I've finally come to my senses.

Tomorrow's results will be the final time I did such a thing. The sheer pain and agony to go through all this when I told myself never to continue. It's real silliness, stupid stupid stupid. But yes, I only learn from my mistakes.


It's been a horrid day. It truly is, but I know in 18 hours I might a reason to smile. But mark my words, I'm putting an end to all this. To all of it.


You looked brilliant in that outfit that night. The radiance your skin gave, your alluring eyes, the electric looks. Really, I did hope things would have panned out the way I saw it. I guess, plans change. I just wished I didn't have to go through this, though. I like you, liked, I truly did, but now I cannot afford to. Not after the commotion that just happened. It's such a pity, but it's true too; You ain't the only one. What a waste.
(I l o v e you, too bad you won't ever know)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home