Sunday 8 August 2010

1 Value

I've probably not been as active here. There's no reason to be worried, to be quite honest; I've never been one who makes it a point in writing entries on a daily basis. I feel you lose that specialness, the one I always try to have in every entry I come up with. The frequency of it makes this place lose it's value. And yes, as I've mentioned, about 190 times now, this place is special. So much has been chronicled here, in subliminal ways most of the time, so much. That's why I love it so much, this place is priceless, just priceless.


I've been in a dreamy state of late. Weird, or unique, whichever suits your fancy, dreams have been filling me. Filling me with bewildering thoughts. These moments even makes it's way into reality. So much so that it actually confuses me on what's real, and what's purely in my head.

I'd admit to it, I've been one who's always been dreamy. As much as that is a contradiction to me being a practical person most of the time, I do have my moments as well. It's truly magical, moments like these. They don't come often, but it overwhelms me so much when I use my imaginative mind to picture something that isn't there. It fills me with pseudo-happiness. I know that at the end it's fictional, but it does make me glee with delight whenever I get moments like these. That's why I say, it's all about feelings feelings, feelings.


Really, nothing can take away this part of me. Sometimes I do feel it interferes with reality, and I have a difficult time coping with things but at the same time, I do not wish for it to go away from me. This has brought me so far in life, this feeling part of me. I honestly do wonder how at times people around me can just suppress it. To me it's impossible to do so, to not emit any emotions whatsoever. I guess this has created loads of trouble for me too, but hey, fuck it. I know it's me, I can't change it, I don't wanna. In fact, I love it. I love my feelings. Fuckin rainboww.


I'm dead tired right now. Lines have been thinning, walls have been closin' in on me. But I've chosen to fight to see a new day.

It burns in me, the high I get. &I look all around, this is somethin' worth living for; I block out the noise all around, this is worth it.
&I'm leavin this place for another. Soon I'll return, right now I need my other world. I'm leaving with no regrets, cause I have everything.

I guess it was the originality in me to have said this. I mean it, this place I have here, this life I have now, is truly magical. I do know it can get better, but when I look around right now, I have all that I want here. And this is worth fightin' for.


Sayang, I love life. I love it, so much more than before.
I love it, cause I love life.
Love. You.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home