Thursday 5 August 2010

Betrayal

I really think I need a fag. Right now. Too bad, right now's no good. I'll wait.


I've got the perfect setting for this. A scene, I put up in my head. A dance, with music to dance so deep into.

Cliché, it may sound so, but it's our bodies moving, eyes locked on. Images keep flashing, one with our eyes, another with me savouring that smell on you, another with me pushin' you away depicting this meaning our music holds, and another with me pulling you to me. Can't get enough, I cannot get enough of this. It's driving me crazy, it's pullin me to my grave.

I'm all here. Lifeless, inject me. Tonight, I'm all for your use. Kill me if you might I'd feel no pain kiss me if you'd like I'd feel no warmth push me with all your might I might just fall bleed me with your might I'd just bleed out dry I'm all up for your use tonight so inject me I'm lifeless. Here I am, all here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home