Sunday 21 March 2010

An Apparition

I'd kill right now, to have a place of my own. A wooden structure, over-looking the wide view of a spotless ocean, extending my view as far as the horizon takes me. Where possibilities are as endless as the journey to reach the horizon end. Where serenity means I can float in my own presence. In the presence of me own views extending as far as the horizon takes my. Where improbabilities are as little as the number of spots in the ocean. Where optimism floods you like the gallons of salty solution in this huge blue bowl. Where the wind can bring you places only your hair experience. To experience the same thing as the other thousands of fibres. A place where it's almost as close to being in that haven heaven. A place so close to that piece of haven it feels like all could end and nothing would be left in regret. A place so close to my heart. A place of my own.To have one, I'd kill to have it now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home