Friday 19 March 2010

Last First Letters

All the words I have up there's just jumbled up. It's like flippin' through the dictionary and seeing all the words in an unorderly fashion. I'm happy; It's such a strange feeling. That's such a strange statement.

I really cannot organise what I'm thinking right now. I can't decipher what I'm feeling now. I'm just happy, I truly am. And I've just had my eyes opened.

I really think a lot more effort is needed on my side to do what I want to. I just think art is bloody beautiful. I'm in love.


She's just beautiful. So so beautiful. I really hope I would get to meet someone like her. Cause she's just amazing. And adorable. I've got a soft spot for that.

Whatever it is, I'm speechless. You've made my day. Thank you.
p.s. I'd really like to get to know you. Cause I think you're amazing. It'll only work both ways though.

You're beautiful. So fuckin' beautiful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home