Saturday 20 March 2010

Owl Strangers

No one take this. No one would do it. Take this away from me. No one'd dare to.

You were amazing, and I don't really want to wake up from this. Yes, such is the impact.

I'm honestly thankful, to get the chance to experience this. This, I truly am grateful for.


I'm not putting too much into it, there's this fear of disappointment. I'd be crushed, so I'm distancing myself away from that. It's this downslope thing I'm feeling now, I really don't know why. It's making me feel sick; Motion sickness.

Whatever it is though, it's been a lifetime experience. I do hope I'd hear from you. It's optimistic belief here. I'd understand though if it doesn't happen. It's reality check. We'll see.

I told you I'd see you. I'm banking on doing it soon again.
Ka-ching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home