Monday 15 March 2010

Watching Pounds

I really wish I could have it back. Cause really, I feel like fish out of water here, without the one thing that lets me breathe. Gills and lungs, I need my air, cause it's suffocating here.

It's the build up of frustration and suffocation. A chemical imbalance seems to be ever present in here tonight. First it's this, then that. It's the me-you this-that jibber-jabber. Jab-jab. Jib-jab. Jab. Jab.

We all know what I'm saying here. Yet, it's so unknown, what exactly I'm trying to tell you. That you're not worth it. That you're worthless. But your worth is unaccounted accumulation. Of worthless accumulation. We return to square one.

This jib-jab ain't going away tonight. Oh no not tonight. Cause while crossing over to the other side, I had a thought.

Tonight, a comedian died in New York. Somebody knows why. Somebody knows. Nobody knows how. Nobody knows why.
"Just the way I wanted it to be."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home