Tuesday 23 March 2010

kardia Battle

I don't know. It might be the darkness of the day that's driving me in this direction. Coupled by the fact that it's my favourite part of the day, and that its during this part of the day I usually feel the deeper side of me. And that the song in my head has this certain feel that's making me, "feel", this way. And that there's something in front of me that is hard to avoid. Really, I really don't know. I don't know. It's a state of unknown if you'd ask me.

I'm really puzzled. As to why I'm feeling this way. It's not that easy to analyse my feelings. And it's consuming. Consumes me, to an extent where I'm mentally drained. Physically I feel the exhaustion too.

Time to cut off all social connections. It's isolation I need. She said it perfectly; "You enjoy being by yourself more right?"
&Sometimes I wonder how right, or wrong that sounds. Again, I don't know. I really don't.


I personally belief there's no absolute right or wrong in anything. It's how it's done. Perceptions and stereotypes generally labels things. However, there is more good than bad, or vice versa, in things. Again, depending on the situation. That, I truly believe in.


It's kardia battle tonight. Cause tonight, my heart's engulfed itself in a certain obsession. Of a certain voice. A certain type of hearing pleasure that makes my head spin. Because of envy, of passion, of love, and of desire. A longing, to be able to be half as good, or more. Nothing'll ever be done just by sitting. A plan, I need to come up with a plan. A strategy, to work my way around things.

&I feel a certain disgust someone's giving me. Certainly it might be coincidence. But even mere coincidences has its limits too. This, is too coincidental.


Maybe it isn't just me. Maybe everyone's having kardia battle too. It's already been a weird year so far. What's to say this isn't part of the year's theme too? Certainly it might be coincidence. But even mere coincidences has its limits too.
I wonder who said that I really do.

laugh(you'll see me _ here)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home