Saturday 23 January 2010

Parting Shots

What better way to end a miserable week, than to meet up with 4 of your closest friends, and have a sweet chill session. What better way? What better way.

What 2 weeks it's been. Shitty, miserable, and embracing it by myself. &I keep thinking back on what others told me; These 2 years are gonna fly by you. You'll be transformed, from boy to man. &how I wished I could tell 'em, some go in as idiots and stay as one for their whole lives. What a joke.

I'm just enjoying tonight, though. Tonight, we sang, we laughed, we opened, and we long for more. Tonight; I'm just living in the moment.


I had to come here, it's been quite a while since the last one here. I was somewhere else earlier in the week. And I thought it was the best time I had there. I was just being me, simply said. Of course, we all know there's more to that. I'll share in the later parts. It was wonderful though.

I'm falling deeper and deeper, though. Deeper and deeper, into her. Really, I wish I could have the chance to get to know you. I think you're just so beautiful, your voice speaks raspy volumes, and you're just so beautiful. So, so beautiful. I really wish I could have the chance I really do. They know I'd do anything. Cause you, drive me mad inside. And I melt upon seeing you. Cause you, are just beautiful. So fucking beautiful.

I'm having double vision now. I'm still hearing you though. &I still wonder if you were the one who rang me. I don't wanna know, but I secretly hope it's you. Cause it feels good, to know you still remember the past. And hope still lingers in you. That's the highest compliment to anyone, because now, I really do not know what to do. As much as your image still haunts me today, I secretly want to see you.

You still drive me crazy, you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home