Thursday 25 February 2010

Meals

&I wonder; How do I go to bed at night with a heavy heart? To only wake up once more, from the slumber, to the things in front of me.

&All I really need right now is for me to hold on to someone, to speak to one who will just listen while I lie on thighs and gaze into giving eyes. Because it breaks me so much, to even think of the reason why it happens just eats me like self-cannibalism.
Gnaws, it gnaws on me.

I don't understand it, I really don't.

And with all this in mind, there isn't someone who will provide to my needs right now.

I have no one. That's it, no one right now, to let me fall into arms. To fall with eyes close knowing I will be caught. No one. How sad. How pathetic. How awful. How.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home