Saturday 26 December 2009

Aftermath Fragments

I'd say today has been a good day. At the end I could really feel the legs giving way, and that all I wanted to do was to sink in the chair I was in. That shows it was a well-spent day.

It's a couple days more to the day I'm looking forward to the most. To sit, stop everything, and to look back at the year that's been. I can't put my finger as to why I'm looking forward to that day, but it seems I really am looking forward to that day. I just am. Maybe that's why I like reviews so much. Not that much, but I like it.


I just think the way I've been able to wake up feeling curious has a lot to do with what goes on while I'm sleeping. Really, that's the beauty of this super processor we've been carrying around. Maybe that's the reason why it's right up there, because of it's importance. Neglect it not, for without one there isn't a way to live. There won't be life.

I've been getting desperate to get an image capturer. It's something magical, and I've thought of all the things I wanna do with it. I just to need get one to get started.

Here's a mid-write.

"Talk to me"

It's weird; Everytime I close my eyes there's one face I see. I don't seem to know this person, but it seems as though I know her.

I don't know, who are you and why are you in front of me everytime I close my eyes. Standing there, your eyes locked onto mine. It's like you're staring through me, into the soul that makes this life alive.

Really, would you care to even bother? I mean, no one's ever done that. What makes you the first person to even bother to look into me, let alone look at me? What gives you that divine right to make me feel so paralysed and helpless when I see you looking through me? Doesn't it even scare you, just by looking at me?

~

Cause no one has.
Ever thought of looking.
Through me.

Maybe looking at me.
And looking away.
Just that.

You're just killing me.
With the silence.
You're putting up.

Cause you've even bothered.
Of noticing the brown.
In my eyes.

No one has ever.
Gotten so close.
To me without words.

You're making me.
Feel helpless.
Paralysis.

~

I'd say it's been magical. Let's keep it that way. Let's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home