Saturday 19 December 2009

Press

Let's sit back, and enjoy. The ride this elixir is gonna bring us on. Cause right now, unwind.


The mind's been working on overdrive for quite a while already. I guess, with so much going around me it's not hard to fathom why. There is seriously a bucket load of things going through my head. It feels difficult to concentrate on one thing alone. At the same time, it makes things work accordingly as long as instructions are followed. And don't talk to me about instructions now; I'm fed up with following orders everytime. With every reply ending with yes sir. Degrading? Humbling experience? Take your pick.

I'm finding it so hard, to think straight at the moment. Every thought is twisted and sadistic. I'm finding it a challenge to make even the slightest of eye contact with strangers. It feels so discouraging to be unable to do the most simplest of tasks. I'm taking longer than usual making decisions, my mind's blank half the time someone's telling me something. My vision providers are seeing more things than it's supposed to. Everything's just so messed up.

&I've been here tons of times, these experiences only make me stronger if it doesn't kill me in the process.
&I have tons of belief I'll come out of this once again. I just do not want to crumble again in the face of adversity. I want to be able to look adversity in the eye and say, Bring it on. Bring it. bring it on, punk.On. P,unk.


I've been having distractions along the way.I don't know if now's the time to be having distractions like this, but it's happening. I don't know, I just don't know. I'm not comfortable with certain things. With you. With her. With you is her.

In you. I'm smitten. Again, because of you. I'm smitten, you little kitten.


I;ve got a place I know, a place no one knows I know. Cause it's a place where I am, a place no one know where I am.

This is the place.


Honestly, I think I'm falling for you. Again. This time, I'm trying to find the right reasons why. This time, I'm trying to find out if it's for real. I've already got a few reasons why.

You kitten you, making Big Mr smitten by Little Ms Kitten.
You really are a kitten you. Purr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home