Friday 17 May 2013

Million of 5

The list of things I'll do if I had $5,000,000 tonight:


  1. Clear ALL outstanding loans (car, house, bank etc, estimated at $150K)
  2. Set aside $100K for each of my brothers, including me, for further studies ($300K total)
  3. I will buy some real estate as investment, and have it under the names of everyone in the family (max of $2 mil full cash payment)
  4. Start a business, preferably something that is bound to make money immediately, like a petrol station, or a 7-11 near One Fullerton, where there is a lot of human traffic, or designing of mobile applications (estimated start-up cost of $500K max? POA) 
  5. Balance (say $2 mil)? Personal grooming for the family ($50K?), traveling with my family (set aside $100K for future traveling plans), buy a new family car (max $300K down payment), invest the balance of $450K of $1.45 mil into stocks, shares, equities, commodities.
  6. The balance of $1 mil? Enjoy the good life.
Plans for the future for myself:

  1. Get my degree in Marketing and get employed in one of the best marketing firms in the country
  2. Buy a car for myself with the money I'm making from my business (I'd love a Maserati, but if I can afford it, a Ferrari or Lamborghini)
  3. Buy a property for myself, somewhere in the city. 
  4. Support my family financially.
  5. Enjoy life. Life will be complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home