Monday 1 April 2013

Compose Heart Full Of Broken Vessel

I'm sitting on my bed, in my unlit room, with my curtains almost fully closed. Except for that small opening, where I can see tonight's bronze coloured moon. It's not a full moon, it's only about four-fifths a moon. But it's nice. 

Nights make me wonder. It makes me very deep. And for so many years now, I'm still by myself. People came, and left. Girls came, and left. And each time that happens, it makes me colder inside. Colder in both temperature and personality. Cause I give my all, and when I do, they take a piece of me with them. And slowly, I crumble. Soon, all I'll be left with is a piece of me. Just one piece. 

I think of all the times I've spent with the people I've really liked. It makes my heart skip a beat, in a sad way. The kind of way when it feels like for a moment, your heart actually stopped beating. It, for a moment, feels like I've taken my last breath. It saddens me deeply. And most of the time, I ask myself,"Am I really that unworthy of mutual attraction?" Am I that bad? 

Am I? Cause it seems so. 

I miss you. But, like I've told ya, you'll never hear from me ever again. I stand by that. Cause what's the use of having half-hearted conversations and commitment-less companionship? Unless you discover a valve that opens the floodgates of feelings you have towards me, I will be non-existent to you. I'll be that invisible kid. And I'll move on, with another part of my heart stitched with the aid of time.

There are too many stitches already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home