Monday 27 June 2011

Old Ruins

There are a couple of things missing now, from the usual tools I have beside me when I am writing here. It kinda makes this whole process more streamline, and sometimes, blabber-y.

And my attempt to give it an exact month before I finally post something here has been fruitless. Blame it on my eagerness to contribute my ever wandering, literature-ish, sometimes dark, thoughts. I do know the rules here; Never work when you're desperate. I never do that here. I can't afford to.

So, even without my glass of bright gold intoxication, and my stick of Nic, I shall still make my way into the abyss. Here, that is.


Stories of more heartaches, and chilling cold nights by the ledge would really kick things off. But I ain't suicidal, and I ain't nostalgic. Life goes on no matter how shitty things get. That's the kinda attitude I'm trying to project out of myself. It really is the best in my interest, because my heart cannot only take so much, and there isn't any point crying over things that are out of my control.

I'm not challenging fate, but I'm in my "just-throw-whatever-you-want-and-I'll-deal-with-it" zone. Cause really, I think moaning about my own luck and envying the luck of others brings me absolutely nowhere. And it really does irritate the life out of me to do that. Cause, not everyone has it easy, no one has it the same way. But eventually, I will get there.


I think I've stumped myself on the last para over yonder. Stumped, I have kinda ran out of thoughts. I think it's quite a disappointment.

All of everything ends eventually. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home