Tuesday 28 June 2011

Dreaming Of Mountains

It is incredibly weird right now. I've got this song that has been ringing in my head for a while now. There's just something about this tune that gets me warm and a little damp, on top, of course. It could be all the yawning I've been doing. Yeah, it's the yawning.

Rise up goose-pimples. The heart sinks in whenever this tune hits hammer on head. Spot on. A sudden fuzziness washes me within, drowning me in calmness. The tragedy is only what it sounds like, nothing more. A tragedy it actually is, a tragedy befallen amongst the rustic ruins of yesteryear's fallen smiles. &Of fallen smiles, therein lies the truth, hidden beneath all this distractions. The truth, of Jack's and Rose's tale, not a fairy one but one of tragic mishaps and gut wrenching moments.

Jack, reach out.
Rose, wither.
Ballad, of Jack, and Rose.

A ballad is actually is, nothing less. Drive a dagger into your heart, cause at times it feels we all have none. Mine, my heart, it certainly is oozing. Cause pierced it has been, but only by myself. The silliness of giving it all when nothing existed has caused multiple wounds in every chamber. Right now, it feels I have none. Cause I have none, to give. Cause I don't want, to give. Cause I don't believe. Cause I've had, enough.

May this be the place where a solemn swear is taken, words being both my proof and witness. I'm dreaming, of lush greens and wet fields. Let it fall, let it be. I'd rather be there, than where I am right now.

I dream of mountains everytime I close my eyes. It takes me away, to a place I've never been to, to a place I wanna be at.

I'm secretly afraid for my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home