Monday 30 May 2011

Stench

I, can't quite fill this space right now. For a reason, this few days has been unexplainable. The things I've been doing, the way it's being done, the way I conduct myself.

I still am baffled as to how easily I learn new things about myself. In dire situations I tend to have a mirror constantly in front of me. Maybe I'm just frgettin' the things' I've learnt about myself, maybe I'm just developing more dimensions in me. I just think, this is me. And I'm learning more and more about myself.


This memory thing is killin' me. Cause it keeps failing me when I need it most. It makes me feel hopeless, disgusted, and easily manipulated.

And my eyes really have been open; There are scums on Earth who would do anything to make you doubt yourself, to get their desired outcome. I just think it's disgusting, as much as it is a fact of life. And to have trust in oneself is essential, yet it can look bad.

Poisoned thoughts; Dig a grave.



I don't know. This whole place is screwed up. This whole fuckin' world's a mess. This town's a dirty back-alley shithole. I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't have anyone but myself. I can't lose this, I can't afford to lose it.

Cause I'll be left with nothing. And a man with nothing is no man at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home