Wednesday 30 March 2011

Steam

Eat my mind, eat me. Cause this space, it hasn't filled itself. Filled me, it hasn't.

It isn't just a space, just one part which is empty. There are so many spots in me right now that aren't filled. And, it seems as if more spots in me are just draining itself, emptying itself.

Control, oh control. Being the control freak that I am, this is certainly mystifying me. And yes, it seems a lot is shrouded in mist.

Certainty, oh certainty. Even waking up the next day, or getting to your dental appointment isn't certain. It isn't, not anymore. Cause I've seen it myself, experienced it too, and it certainly is a mindfuck. Ask me, I've been there. Nearly. Less than a meter near, or far, however you wanna look at it. It's the exact case of the glass being half full or half empty. Don't, read too much into it, though. As much as a spectacle it can be, don't take things to literally.

And the rhymes, oh the rhymes. It's just part me, part natural, that's it. That's me.


I have realised, that it really is time I filled this void I have in me. One of the voids, I mean. Cause I really do feel it's time. And I know, I can provide my filler with things, a new lease of life. I really am certain I can. But this isn't a dating ad, and apparently I am not, ideally, a walking desire, so I have to find other ways of doing so. Doing this.

Let me get there, I'd say. I'm really bursting at the seams here. Cause I wanna prove to myself that I can, that talk isn't cheap, and that I am able.

I don't know if I'm just not getting the chance to, or I've been missing out on 'em. Yes, there still is one that rings in my mind, till this day. However, I tend to see it as it wasn't meant to be. Cause I know me, and I know if it is, meant to be, it will be and I will do it. Still, I can't get that one incident out of my head. Shows that sometimes, even reasons can't talk you out of games, especially ones your mind come up with.


Liberate me, for I am bursting at my seams here. Let me blow off the steam, like the pressure cooker. You'll then know if things were actually meant to be. You'll then know, me, and all that's meant to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home