Sunday 6 March 2011

Ilumina Into Abyss

If I were to go away, I won't tell anyone. Let's face it, I don't have anyone to tell. I won't even tell myself that I'll be gone. I'll just go. Cause I don't even have myself anymore.

"Illuma"

And as I dawned upon the horizon, a white figure I appeared. Her black illumination drew closer, as my breath grew deeper. My breath, grew farther, and my breath grew closer. My breath, it grew colder.

Her white figure, her dark wonder, soon drew closer to me. Her eyes, if darkness could speak, closed into mine. And with her mysterious unheard-of powers, she lifted me, like as if I had magnets right under me, and she brought herself closer to me, it felt.

I analysed her. Her every detail, the shards in her eyes, the soft full lips and the hands, which were cold and spine-chilling.

And I, I brought myself closer to her. I allowed this mystery to grab hold of me, and I gave it permission to take me farther.

I took my hands, as gently as they surprisingly were, and I touched her chin. I brushed those cheeks, and I grabbed hold, gently, the lovely long silky black hair.

What is it that you want, why are you here I asked. Her face, flushed with an immediate form of happiness peered down to what was a space of air. Cause we were floating, and she was forming a disembarking amount of calculated surprise.

For a moment you could only hear the silence ringing around us; She spoke nothing. And then she looked at me with eyes filled with wonder and held my hand, the one that was tangled in her weave of fibre. She looked at me with those senseful eyes, eyes full of emotions and tiredness.

She took my hand, and an almost immediate wave of unwavering delight swept into me. It came out through my other arm and brought it around her waist. I held her close to me, and she had no breath. I felt no wind, her chest was empty.

Fill me with wonder, and breathe life into me she said. Show me a world so different from mine, and give me the life no one else could have provided me with she continued.

For a moment I started to think. I pondered upon her hallowing words, and I dawned upon her harrowing courage. The wind started to blow us into the abyss, and I held her hand. We walked into the light, and we morphed into a different species.

"The Abyss"

The different world, the abyss, was something I had always wanted. Cause I knew I always wandered in my head. Cause I always knew I had a different world up in there.

The different world, to her was a spectacle of delight. We were invisible to others, cause no one else was in this world. We wandered to places, brought time to a complete halt while the wind blew death off trees. Those death, leaves, floated while time came to a halt.

No one was around, we were invisible. And we, were invincible. And she took my hand and don't ever leave me. She said and don't ever leave me.

Don't you, too.

~

I told you, we would make the other hermaphrodites turn green in envy. And I told you, that I'd show you a world you've never been able to fathom.

So, fathom you, fathom me. And fathom us, with what we'll be.

Just don't sing What I am to you is not real. Cause what I am to you is not what you mean, to me.

Illuma, don't leave. We'll create a world in the abyss. Just you, and me. The wild is what we'll be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home