Wednesday 22 October 2008

Clueless

Somehow, today morning was one of the best mornings I've ever experienced. The temperature was just fantastic. It felt like the breeze was caressing my body, tingling me with it's sensual arousal.

I was dying to say this ever since today morning, so yes, it's finally said.
I wanna go deeper now.



I don't know. I don't know what does all this mean.


It's the silence that kills
I don't know. I felt like a complete idiot.
You fucking idiot
I don't know. It felt like one of the mistakes I'd eventually make because I don't ever learn from experience.
Urgh, shoot me
I don't know. I can't decipher the silence.
There is something to decipher, but I can't tell what is it
I don't know. I usually think about negative stuff when this happens.
After all, this always happens right, the bad stuff? Right?
Yeah, you're right.
Stop talking to yourself, Ravin
Yeah, I think I should stop this.
Fuck fuck fuck, the fucking irony behind this.
And somehow, thoughts don't seem that secret anymore. Fucken hell, stupid mistake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home