Wednesday 8 October 2008

Anxiety Attack

It's been a while since I had the time to do this. You know, just sitting down early in the morning, with music in my ears, feeling the high from deprived rest. I miss it.

I won't worry my life away
Things hasn't been that good.
I was just thinking of you, Boston
Feels down, and abandoned.
And there you were, sitting quietly, and we exchanged glances
"Yes, you're being very un-alright recently."
I guess you mean that much to me
Now I know when all this started.
I'd love to share my thoughts on why i like them so much, but no one really cares.
Focus on that, eliminate the words that you have no idea about in terms of what I'm referring to, and you'd get it.
I'm just missing one thing though.
Owl, where are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home