Saturday 6 September 2008

The Poet's Last Wish

More than that, they are
More than a band, they are
More than making music, they do
More than meets the eye, they are.
More than more, they are
It's easy I guess, to pass judgement.
Damn easy lah
It's easier than reserving judgement till we get the full picture.
It's a vice we'll never kick away
After all, we don't have all day to get the full picture right?
We never have the whole day to ourselves
I just wished that we all did.
Wished that we all did have the whole day for ourselves
I won't force you though.
I'm not as persuasive
I know though, deep down, when you finally get my point, you'd see why.
You'll see why they were that great to me
It's more you know, there's more to them.
They're not God
No one else is.
But they're a religion I revere
Like the one I'm born into.
Look at me

I'd love to share my thoughts on why i like them so much, but no one really cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home