Saturday 19 July 2008

Journey Through Nights Like This

Friday nights are great, ain't it? It's the end of the school week, and it's the only night I can stay up till the nearing of dawn, without having to worry about activities that I may have.

Nights like this is just nice, you know. You're dead tired, and in that sense, you feel this relaxation. You feel so calm because you don't move too much. The night breeze gently skims on your shoulders, and the music in our earphones just drifts you away. It drifts you, away......

Don't lie and say that it's OK. It's alright if there's nothing more to say.

You feel different doing this. You get this feeling that, the person you are right now, isn't someone who would usually appear. It's this deep person. It's the deep feelings that's running in you right now. Music carries you away, and goosebumps get their que from the lyrics.

Don't tell me I'm the one to blame. It's too late for you to make me stay.

Lyrics like this, they sometimes just make you wonder. It makes me wonder on how just a string of words can trigger this deep emotion in me, emotions that don't really reveal themselves as often.

"That's why they call this moments special"

And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place. And farther than you can find me, I'm leaving, yeah I'm leaving today.

And I, I'll never let you find me. I'm leaving you behind with the past, no, I won't look back. And I don't want to hear your reasons. Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay.
And try, and try to understand me. And try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay. I, I'm moving on from this place I'm leaving and I won't quit running away.

An emotional rollercoaster. Music, calm mind, and yourself. Ingredients I need, to brew up nights like this.

Nope, it won't stop here. It won't.

You know why? 'Cause I don't want it to

I want to feel this long through the night, this beautiful night. It feels like I'm on a high. I don't want this to end. It's too nice to end. I don't want more, I just want it to be the same.

One song over, another journey begins

It's nice, when you see things in the light most people don't. You're not a freak, it's just this distinct feature in you that makes you, you.

Positivity. Looking at the beauty of simplicity, that's beauty. Beauty in it's raw form.
There's always something about simplicity. Many claim that they have that feature in them. Well, those who claim that they have it, they don't. Simplicity exists in those who don't even realise that they have it.

This realm we're in right now, life. It's beautiful, ain't it?

"It's not just the good things in life that makes it beautiful. The bad things make the good ones look better."

Embrace it, don't lose it. Life is beautiful.

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful. Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle. Ha la la la la la life is wonderful. Ha la la la la la life is meaningful. Ha la la la la la life is wonderful
And suddenly, you feel rejuvenated. It feels like positivity is flowing in you now. You suddenly have this guy singing in your head,"Ha la la la la la la life is wonderful."
Embrace it.

Another journey over, another one waiting to begin

You know, there's this thing about pianos. The way the first key strikes, you know it's gonna be something. It makes you feel this isolation when it's being played well. It's this soothing notes that seem like a lullaby for us older people.

This journey is different though. No lyrics, but the thoughts the words invoked.

And while gathering my thoughts, the happenings outside just seem to distract me. So quiet, you see the trees swaying from side to side. Non-violently, they just sway. The frail look was quickly eliminated, it's trees you're talking about.

You look around nowadays, and most people are running around with their hands tugging on their hair. All thinking about the same thing; Where is that person? That special person? Oh where oh where could he/she be?
You look at this, you feel as if they're headless.
Headless indeed. With no brains to think, and sense to make things out.

Why the hurry, honey? The day will come. Till then, just enjoy the moments.

The journey ends here though, for you. Mine? It's only just started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home