Monday 29 October 2007

The Word

"And here we are. There's a reason why we're here.
There's a reason for everything in life
Yup, everything. There's always a reason for us to be here in this phase of our lives, although sometimes the things that come in between makes us feel like putting a full-stop to this chapter, ending the novel that is our live, prematurely.
Prematurely? Or was it due, and all that we're telling ourselves is just something we've been hearing from others?
That particular reason, or those reasons is mainly why we're still here. People call it giving yourself hope, I call it the power of love.
And I quote," When we say we like/love chocolate or night stroll, we mean that we take pleasure in them."
Now now, did that take you by surprise?
The word 'love' is commonly misused, and frequently, almost always, paints one and only one picture in our mind; A relationship.
It doesn't always have to mean that. You can love anything, when it gives value to our lives.
I may love a glass of water, but that's me taking pleasure in something I desire at that point of time.
I love art, and that's me taking pleasure in something that gives value to my live.
It doesn't always have to be us loving our partners', and nothing else.
Look around you now. Look at what's that surrounding you, and what that's most important to you. It's not one, it's many, and when one is gone, it depreciates the value of our lives. When that feeling hits you, then it's love that you have for it.
Love, it gives value to our lives
And after all that's I've said, do you know what I'm referring to?"
I just smiled.
I love you, boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home