Friday 27 July 2007

Square One

"And you know what's the worse part?" he asked me.

"What?"

"When you're going through all of this, alone. And there's no one who you can turn to.
When all you ever had, was all you never had.
When all that you've ever want creates a mirage, making you think that you can see it in front of you, when it's just at the back of your head.
When you need answers, but you're just not getting any.
When you need someone, and that someone is not you.
When you finding somebody, but that somebody can never see, or find you."

"You know how it feels?" he asks again.

"It feels that you're an illusion to others.
Sometimes they see you when they want to. Other times, you just dis-appear from their sights, being awed for a moment, and then, it's lost forever.
It feels like this feeling is a dream, only that, you sewn in its seams.
You don't know how it feels, don't pretend like you do. Be in my shoes, then I'll oblige that what you're empathising to, is true."

I was speechless.

"All that I've wanted, are things I had before. All that I've needed, I never needed more.
Maybe I still love you. Maybe all these feelings I'm feeling for you is true.
Till then I'll never recover, cause till someone else shows me life, I'm in your cove-r.
It's one blow after another. And right now, it feels that this is gonna go on forever.
Till forever reaches, we're just passangers on this ride home. The strong ones will reach in one piece, unscathed. The weak ones? It'll be a miracle if their corpses remain in their seats."
Fuck ya'll, all of ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home