Sunday 28 January 2007

Games

Sometimes, games are played to pass time.
Sometimes, games are played to ease the mind off things.
And sometimes, games are played to strengthen bonds.
Well, what do you if the bond you created with someone gets torn apart, but yet, the memories of playing that game still lingers within? What will you do?
The boy was feeling desolated I guess. He called me. And well, I guess hearing the way he sound, the least I could do was to hear him out.
He remembered clearly, the time where he and her would just sit down, holding hands, talking about stuff. How was their day like, why did he get scolded from his teacher, you know, talking about stuff like that. And all of a sudden their fidgetty hands would go into battle, and they would lock fingers, and start to play a game.
"Pepsi Cola 1, 2, 3!" The both of them would exclaim excitedly. And if you were there, you could hear the shriekings from both the love birds, trying their best to pin down his/her thumb and count to ten to be declared winner. Usually the boy would win, and when he lost, it was because she counted 1 to 10 with lightning speed. But still, he never cared one bit if he lost because, when he saw the expression on her face, and her childish little taunts after winning him, he'd rather lose all the time just to see her do that. Of course he would do a little taunting of his own, and she would throw tantrums but, all in all, it was just priceless moments for them. Well, now at least he realises that those were priceless moments.
To be fair, he doesn't really miss her. But yes, he just misses the days where he had someone to hold on to, and someone to actually play childish little games with. The memories hurt more than the person. And he was telling me, how pain he feels when he actually recall those days. The pain he feels when now, he no longer has anyone to play games with him.
And nowadays, he kinda sits down and asks himself,"Will anyone else play Pepsi Cola with me?"
"I wish I had someone to say this, cause, I miss Pepsi Cola. I really really do. I feel fucked up, but I really miss it." That was what he told me, with agony in his voice. It just sounded like when you really want something, and you just can't have it. You just can't.
And yeah, he still wonders:
"Will anyone play Pepsi Cola with me?"
LAter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home